Russell Brand misses wild orgies

Russell Brand has revealed that he struggles not to "cherish and crave" the nights in which he used to bed four or five women during wild orgies.



In an interview, which was recorded before the couple jetted to opposite sides of the world for Christmas but only aired in a podcast on Thursday, the 36-year-old comedian has described the promiscuous period of his life as "blissful".

"I'd do a gig and four or five women would come back," the Mirror quoted him as saying.

"There were times when it wasn't all desperate and ugly. There were times when I was this representation of pure libertarianism and sexuality. It's so hard not to cherish them and crave them.

"I know where they ended up. I know where they went, but I became this thing. Women meeting across me. One would leave, another would come. There'd be crossovers. And they had no problem with each other. And it was blissful," he added.
Tags:

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.